Friday, October 11, 2013

A bookish meme...mad libs

I was over at Carrie's blog and spotted this meme and thought I'd join in. These are the books I've read this year.
In school I was: The Best Man
People might be surprised I’m: Our Lady of the Lost and Found.
I will never be: in Chains
My fantasy job is: Postmistress
At the end of a long day I need: The Wisdom of Hair
I hate it when: The Cake is for the Party
Wish I had: Peaches for Monsieur le Cure
My family reunions are: Burning Air
At a party you’d find me : Finding Nouf
I’ve never been to: The Glass Room
A happy day includes: The Care of Wooden Floors
Motto I live by: Trust Your Eyes
On my bucket list: Once
In my next life, I want to be: Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt

8 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I need the wisdom of hair at the beginning, middle, and end of the day!

kelley said...

very creative :)

Margaret @ BooksPlease said...

Nice one, Irene - I wish I was Our Lady of the Lost and Found too! I'm glad I'm not at your family reunions - they sound too hot. :)

Jenny said...

I will never be in chains either, dear Irene. Live free or die!

Vicki said...

Love this! I might have to do it too!

Elizabeth said...

Quite clever.

THANKS for posting and for stopping by my blog earlier.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I hate it when the cake is for the party too. ;) Fun little meme! Hope you're feeling better Irene.

Carrie K. said...

Great answers! And you've read a lot of books this year that I loved - especially Saving CeeCee. :)

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.