Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Snapshot

On the third Saturday of each month, our group The Hamilton Area Decorative Artists meet.  We have an In House Teacher, who graciously leads the group in a painting adventure not to be missed.  I happen to be the co-coordinator of this event.  I'm please to say this was a resounding success.  I hardly ever finish my piece here,since I'm making coffee and tea, and locking doors and such, but it's always a good opportunity to meet members and non-members and hear their desires and frustrations, and think " hmm I feel that way too." but for the most part it's a wonderfully accomplished day.   BRAVO ladies.  Many thanks to Shelley Prior for her guidance.

3 comments:

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Looks like you had a great turn out Irene!

Vicki said...

Sounds like a fun event, glad it was a success!

Jenny said...

It doesn't surprise me to learn that you're serving while others enjoy themselves, dear Irene. But what lovely artistic things you have made, and are making, all the time. I am envious. xoxo

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.